Chlorine facts about using calcium hypochlorite or WINCHLOR:
Knowing how to make your water safe to drink can not only keep you healthy – it could save your life. We often take for granted access to safe, uncontaminated, potable water. So much so that many people do not have the means or knowledge necessary to destroy disease causing organisms that may be lurking in their water supply.
WHY IS USING CHLORINE GRANULAR IS STILL THE SAFEST CHEMICAL FOR DRINKING WATER?
- In 1896, hypo chlorites were used in typhoid epidemics in Austria-Hungary on the Adriatic Sea. Chlorination was introduced in England during 1905 to eliminate typhoid fever from the water supply. One of the most significant advances in public health, chlorination and filtration in the United States eliminated typhoid, cholera, dysentery and hepatitis A.
USES OF WINCHLOR
- Winchlor is a chlorine compound highly effective against bacteria, algae,slime,fungi and other harmful organism.
- It is use to purify drinking water , effective in treating wells, in controlling algae in reservior, filters and other water equipment.
- It can also be use in Waste Water Treatment
- Use in sanitizing foods and breverage containers and production equipment in dairies, restaurants, hospitals, and even farms.
- It has an easy dilution Properties.
- NO LESS THAN 70% BASED ON THE REGULAR TEST CONDUCTED IN PIPAC (PHILIPPINES INSTITUTE FOR PURE AND APPLIED CHEMISTRY)